Back to Website
Back to Job Description
NOC DataCenter Server Monitor #Jobs in #Seattle #tech #linux
* - indicates a required field
Upload Resume from your hard drive:
Upload a File
Please answer the following questions:
Are you on assigment or in between assignments?
How soon can you start?
Please describe your NOC experience in monitoring system performances/service/network traffic using monitoring tools? Also, what tools were used?
Have you performed the following:
1. Linux Command Line
2. Experience with Postfix, Sendmail, and MS IIS(SMTP)
3. Firewall troubleshooting?
4. Bind DNS
5. MS DNS
6. MySQL Monitoring?
7. MS SQL Monitoring?
8. IIS Web Server troubleshooting?
9 Dell Server Certified?
10. Data Center Server Support?
11. Netscreen Firewall Monitoring?
Please describe your experience in deploying patches for operating system/network equipments/applications,:
Number of years providing Server Support?
Number of Servers supported?
Less than 3
16 to 30
30 to 60+
Please select the following for which you have in-depth NOC experience:
1. Monitor system performances/service/network traffic using monitoring tools, and follow the escalation procedure.
2. Check backup and restore routine
3. Daily check various system services for servers
4. Check Virus / filtering Server software.
5. Check Patch Management for Windows and Linux operating systems.
6. Check DB such as MS SQL Server and MySQL.
7. Check Storage Area Network (SAN) and Network-Attached Storage (NAS) devices.
8. Provide technical support for external customers, and communicate with other team to solve any issues internally.
9. One year NOC System Monitoring
Do you have Japanese language skills?
Can you work swing shift?
Can you work graveyard shift?
Do you have Linux or Unix skills?
Return to top ↑
© 2004 TripleNet Technologies