Come be part of our Winning Team!!! We have a full time opportunity for a Junior to Mid Level Web Designer for a client that is the fastest growing Software Company in Washington State.
The Web Designer will be responsible for creating the look and feel of World Wide Web pages for a client's and Company’s Web sites. This involves developing a graphic design that effectively communicates the ideas being promoted by the Web site. A web designer may take part in the initial planning of a Web site, meeting with the client to discuss ideas for the layout and organization of the site, the types of colors or images to use (photos, illustrations, logo, etc.).
* 1+ years of professional web design experience
* excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experience using: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Flash
* In-depth knowledge of online media production practices, such as Web and cross-browser support
Knowledge of the following a definite asset(Desirable):
* Knowledge of version control, especially Subversion, is a plus
* Japanese language skills
* Must be able to work independently as well as collaboratively
* Comfortably give and receive creative critiques
* Be able to function well within a high paced environment
* Take both initiative and direction
Location: Bellevue, WA
Duration: 4 Months with a strong possibility of Temp to Permanent for the right candidate
Rate:$17-$23 per hour