This entry level position is responsible for performing low-level administrative functions in support of the Administrative Office, which includes Finance, Human Resources, Director’s Office
and Department Analysts.
The primary responsibilities for this position are:
Responsible for performing other duties as assigned and needed to support the Finance Section.
- Sort payroll and personnel files alphabetically and chronologically, high volume filing and file maintenance.
- Fulfill administrative division requests for photocopying, faxing, shredding, scanning and other miscellaneous duties.
- Provide primary backup for front reception desk, greeting and directing visitors, and answering phones.
- Must have strong records management skills.
- Experience with public disclosure of records.
Duration: 3 Months
Hours: 8 AM to 5 PM