Experienced Administrator I to help manage customer service and administrative duties during the regular administrator’s assignment to a special duty.
Here’s a list of the kind of things the administrator will do:
Motor Pool Administrator
· Check employee absence requests, update calendars.
· Audit technician’s time, update system with any changes.
· Customer calls for vehicle repair status, repairs, appointments and other requests.
· Customer at counter – In-take, information and miscellaneous requests.
· Coordinate Fleet dispatch vehicle maintenance, repairs, pick up, and return.
· Coordinate outside vendor repair pick up and returns.
· Coordinate Radio Shop vehicle installations, pick up and returns.
· Update out of service vehicle information in Faster.
· Coordinate vehicle accident repairs and information with CEI, Body Shop, Risk Management and client departments.
· Coordinate vehicle decal installations for new vehicles and decals for accident damage repairs.
· Issue fuel cards to new vehicles and notify fuel coordinator.
· Petty Cash – Maintain, secure and reconcile $100 till. Generate I-Expense report in Oracle and send to Accounts Payable. Prepare annual petty cash audit.
· CPO Vendor – Open and complete work orders for CPO vendors, ensure correct data on tax rates and contract pricing.
· Work order maintenance in Faster.
· Audit build packets for accuracy and completeness.
· Other duties as assigned.
Location: Downtwon Seattle
Duration: 1 month+
Pay rate: $18.97 per hour