Performs a variety of clerical tasks such as filing, data entgry, maintaining tracking logs. Provide basic word processing, spreadsheet and database support/maintenance. Prepares documents for long-term storage in accordance with the corporate retention schedule. Prepares materials for mailing by folding, stufing and sealing.
1. Filing- backlog of confidential files
2. Updating online database (data entry)
1. 1 year of general office experience.
2. 1 year computer experience using word processing and spreadsheet software such as Word and Excel, at core competency level.
3. Ability to read, write, comprehend and communicate in English at HS graduate level.
Duration: 2-3 months
Hours: 40 hours per week
Shift: 8 AM to 5 PM
Pay: $12 per hour