• Provide friendly, relevant, encouraging and reliable information and assistance to new and prospective commuter van customers.
• Educate and assist customers via phone, email and in person on the steps to join a van, set up a new van or find riders to fill a van.
• Orient customers to client program policies and procedures,Online features and expected group norms.
• Coordinate logistics of group formations via phone, email and online messaging.
• Respond via email to customers’ questions about current resources, potential new group, incentives, subsidies and other program logistics.
• Receive documents and enter data for applications and to update various electronic files with new participant information.
• Respond to and investigate emergencies, accidents, incidents and complaints.
• Coordinate and maintain automated record-keeping systems for participants.
• Process new start paperwork.
• Enter new data into Online system , ensuring complete and accurate data records.
• Communicate with new groups in formation
• Finalize paperwork/start new van group
• Contact groups and individual participants and log information into VIS to help retain existing participants
• Gather data and prepare documents for monthly reports.
• Coordinate and attend employer events such as transportation fairs and outreach events to promote the program.
• Assist co-workers as assigned; perform other duties as assigned.
Location: Downtown Seattle
Duration: 3 months
Pay: $21.04 per hour