· Knowledge of budget development, forecasting and variance reporting techniques.
· Knowledge of accounts receivable to include a minimum of two (2) years of increasingly responsible, independent financial/cost accounting support work experience with a group or team of professional and technical staff.
· Knowledge of procedures, policies, rules and practices affecting the development, maintenance and control of enterprise accounting systems.
· Knowledge of rules, regulations, codes, laws, policies, procedures and ordinances as applied to cash receipts and disbursements.
· Knowledge of general office principles and practices.
· Knowledge and demonstrated experience using Microsoft Excel and Word software applications, as well as computerized accounting and bookkeeping systems.
· Ability to work independently in a very busy, demanding environment under sometimes stressful conditions.
· Demonstrated exemplary customer service skills in person and via telephone toward the public and fellow employees
· Strong organizational skills, demonstrated initiative, tact and discretion.
· Occasionally lift, carry, move or handle up to 50 pounds
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
· Ability to have predictable and reliable attendance.
Location: Downtown Seattle
Duration: 3 Months
Rate: $24.26 per hour