Scope of Duties
• Processing all incoming/outgoing documentation and disseminating it to the
appropriate team members for further action (i.e. Construction Submittals, RFIs and
other construction management related documentation).
• Create and maintain paper and electronic files; as well as assist with project
coordination of document controls. Proofread and edit documents for grammar,
spelling, punctuation and format.
• Maintain logs to track the project status. Provide status updates related to
documentation as needed.
• Review and analyze Contract Change information and update drawings and
specifications from in-field or designer-driven changes. Edit PDF copies of Plan Sheets
to incorporate redline markups and other contract updates.
• Support Design Liaison and Materials Engineer with other projects as necessary.
• Experience: 3 years minimum, building and marine construction industry experience
• Ability to analyze plans, specifications, schedules, construction change orders,
Requests for Information (RFI), proposals, and other technical project documentation.
• Ability to handle competing priorities and deadlines effectively and respond well to
last minute, high priority, and time sensitive projects.
• Proactive approach and proven ability to communicate with a multi-disciplined
project team including (design, construction, maintenance, and operations personnel)
as necessary to provide quality, accurate and timely submission.
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook is
• Proficiency in PDF editing applications (i.e., Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, Bluebeam
Revu) is required.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing.
• The anticipated earliest start date of services is May 1, 2019
Duration: 12 months
Location: Downtown Seattle
Rate: $40 per hour