* General administrative support, filing, copying, organizing, editing/proofreadins.
* Manage calendar for managers.
* Administer human resource office operations by organizing requests, scheduling meetings and candidates, follow best practices, and update materials as needed.
* Manage records by ensuring timely creation, maintenance, and archiving of documents/files to support historical accuracy; compiling information, documents, and records for public disclosure requests; and following records retention and destruction procedures in accordance with legal requirements.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Provide excellent customer service at HR front desk as needed(occasional): greet and direct visitors, answer and respond to inquiries in all forms of communication, maintain security and confidentiality.
Location: Downtown Seattle
Duration: 45 weeks
Monday - Friday 4 hours 5 days a week or 5 hours 4 days a week between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., we are flexible on scheduling as long as it is set in advance.
Pay: $22.40 per hour