It will be onsite and requires wearing a mask. There are no visitors entering the building only employees.
Under general supervision answers phones, directs calls and visitors as appropriate; provides word processing, general secretarial, clerical, and data entry support as assigned; receives and logs in payments (cash and checks); maintains vehicle control documents, general forms and other documents as required; processes and distributes daily mail.
May back up Administrative Clerk with mail run duties on days off.
1. Receives incoming phone calls; welcomes visitors, guests, and vendors; directs callers and visitors to appropriate personnel;
2. Provides word processing support to the Administration Department and other corporate departments as needed;
3. Assists with the staff vehicle program by maintaining the Vehicle Reservation Log and by monitoring the Vehicle Use Log for each staff vehicle to ensure that all vehicles have a log and that the logs are sent to Maintenance as required;
4. As assigned, performs a variety of general secretarial, data entry, and clerical services, some of which may be of a confidential nature; may assist other departments with projects by providing secretarial, data entry and clerical services;
5. Is responsible for maintaining supplies of and/or distributing a variety of corporate forms and similar documents;
6. Accepts bid proposals from vendors; date-and-time stamps proposals and forwards them to Purchasing staff. Distributes RFPs, drawings and various other procurement related documents to vendors, as required. Accepts payments from vendors for drawings as necessary.
7. Opens incoming mail, sorts, date-and-time stamps and distributes mail. Distributes confidential mail appropriately. Makes arrangements for special delivery services as needed.. May provide back-up mail delivery/distribution in the absence of the Administrative Clerk;
8. Receives and sorts checks; enters on check log. May sort, consolidate and distribute a variety of other financial documents including tickets, express mail tags, etc
9. Performs other duties of a similar nature or level.<br>
High School graduate or equivalent.
One year of experience as a receptionist, including general office experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above.<br>
1. Work experience with personal computer operation and Microsoft Office applications, including Word and Excel.<br>
1. Multi-line call routing system;
2. Keyboarding data and word processing;
3. 10-key adding machine operation;
4. Communication and interpersonal relations as applied to interaction with coworkers, supervisor, the general public, etc. sufficient to exchange or convey information and to receive work direction.<br>
Reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, seeing, repetitive motions, carrying.
Light Work: Exerting up to 30 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for Sedentary Work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated for Light Work.
Drug free company
A background check will be done prior to employment
Location: Everett, WA
Pay Rate: $15 Per. Hour
Duration: 3-6 Months