Examples of Duties (May vary by position)
1. Scrub various types of floors; vacuum and extract dirt from carpets and machine.
2. Clean, stock and sanitize lunchrooms, restrooms and elevators including tables, chairs, toilets, showers, sinks and walls.
3. As directed, mix and use cleaning solutions and chemicals.
4. Dust, wash and vacuum surfaces.
5. Request and stock various types of supplies.
6. Empty trash.
7. Clean glass windows and surface areas and remove graffiti.
8. Set up and arrange furniture.
9. Sweep and clean facility perimeter.
10. Secure facility area for safe cleaning.
11. May research and prepare bid specifications for cleaning equipment and supplies.
12. Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge/Skills (May vary by position)
Knowledge of basic janitorial cleaning techniques
Knowledge in the use and care of cleaning equipment
Knowledge of basic safety rules
Knowledge of basic cleaning chemicals
Skill in dealing with customer sensitivity
Skill in working with individuals from diverse backgrounds
Duration: 2 to 3 Months
Shift: 6 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Thursday (Flexible)
Pay: $18.97 per hour