TASSII to for administrative support to Transit Disability Services Team. Ideal placement offers administrative support, strong attention to detail, ability to read and understand policies & procedures, confidentiality & professionalism, . Placement would have proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) Strong customer service and organizational skills with experience in HR, insurance processing, or leave management is a plus!
* Provide excellent customer service and intake for Transit Disability Services Team; maintain security and confidentiality.
* Learn and follow policies & procedures.
* Administer human resource office operations as related to Transit Disability Services and leave requests, tracking FMLA and other types of leave.
* Manage records by ensuring timely creation, maintenance, and archiving of documents/files to support historical accuracy; compiling information, documents, and records for public disclosure requests.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Location: Downtown Seattle
Shift: 8 AM to 5 PM
Hours per week: 40 hours
Duration: 3 to 4 months
Pay: $23.49 per hour