Core competencies and skill sets:
* Fully manage manager calendar with both internal and external meetings
* Applying judgement as to priorities, as well screening and understanding the purpose of requested meetings and including same in the calendar
* Applying calendaring parameters
* Attaching/Including all related materials for each meeting
* Responding to all meeting invites and requests promptly and fully, either electronically or on the phone, so people know the status of their request.
* Setting up and managing all virtual meetings and technology to enable those meetings.
* For direct manager meeting - sending me texts/reminders when there are last minute calendar changes, and/or early/late meetings manager may not otherwise see.
* Answering all phone calls received for manager with high service levels (one's assistant is an extension of the person they are supporting).
* Many calls will be from senior business, community and government leaders.
* Place outgoing calls, as needed, to set-up meetings, follow-up on requests from me.
* Setting up and managing all voice conference calls and associated technology to enable those calls
* General Support:
* Meeting with manager daily to review the calendar and any open issues/questions.
* Managing all documents (mostly electronic) in an organized system that is accessible to both of us.
* Excellent computer proficiency in calendaring, WORD, PPT, EXCEL, and other standard PHSKC programs.
* Ability to work in a high pace, business environment without losing focus, productivity or customer service.
* Ability to perform all tasks and role in a virtual, work from home, environment without distractions
* Ability to work in and manage high levels of confidentiality.
* Sense of humor!
Duration: 5 months
Location: work from home (occasionally come into the downtown Seattle Office)
Pay: $29.09 per hour