Social Media & Marketing Coordinator
Responsible for social media management and strategies to bring more awareness to client, the company’s services, and client’s services. As our Social Media & Marketing Coordinator you will coordinate the online marketing presence of the company, which includes managing social media efforts, preparing online newsletters, and coordinating online marketing campaigns. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated with excellent communication skills, written and oral, strong organization and attention to detail.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Help develop the company and it’s clients’ social media strategy and goals to increase engagement and with customers and expanding reach and exposure.
- Plan online promotional activities specifically linked to the company and client’s online presence.
- Coordinate campaigns and programs - including website updates and utilization; updates content based on patterns identified in the analytics data.
- Ability to develop and coordinate strategies to take new software solutions to market to garner exposure from outlets and promote new user registration.
- Evaluates market reactions to programs to ensure timely adjustment of strategy and plans to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Conducts market surveys and focus groups on current and new product concepts. Works with Sales team to analyze this data and provide recommendations to improve marketability.
- Maintains media contacts and NMSDC corporate lists.
- Prepares applications for different listing opportunities including but not limited to Puget Sound Business Journal Listings, and INC 5000.
- Manages all social media platforms, including preparing posts and engaging on others posts with client's Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and online blog.
- Prepares and broadcasts company newsletters to continue to engage customers.
- Responsible for managing pay-per-click and other online advertising campaigns for the client and their clients.
- Create and generate reports for online activity for visitors to client's and client websites. Able to make recommendations to content and strategy based on those results.
- Able to record, edit, and upload video to the company YouTube account.
- Monitors and ensures search engine optimization for the client and client websites.
- Other duties as assigned.
There are no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 1-2 years of related social media marketing experience
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Fluency in Japanese preferred but not required
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite
- Expert level understanding and utilization of Google Analytics
- Superb attention to detail to ensure all websites, social media posts, blogs, press releases, and newsletters have a consistent voice and use of industry terms.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) to prepare graphics for socials
- Experience with video editing using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Must have strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create detailed and useful reports.
- Experience with managing multiple accounts using automated software such as HootSuite highly preferred
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
Duration: 4 Month (temp to permanent- client's intent is to convert to permanent if all goes well)
Pay range: $20 to $22 per hour (depends on interview results)