•Regional Animal Shelter Call Center Customer Service answering questions concerning animals -remote work. (telework)
Provide friendly, relevant, encouraging and reliable information and assistance customers.
• Educate and assist customers via phone, and email.
• Orient customers to client program policies and procedures,Online features and expected group norms.
• Respond via email to customers’ questions about current resources and other program logistics.
• Receive documents and enter data for applications and to update various electronic files with new customer information.
• Coordinate and maintain automated record-keeping systems for participants.
• Enter new data into Online system , ensuring complete and accurate data records.
• Communicate with new groups in formation
• Gather data and prepare documents for monthly reports.
• Assist co-workers as assigned; perform other duties as assigned.
Location: Kent (telework- remote)
Duration: 3 -6 months
Pay: $21.88 per hour
Mon-Fri, from 8:30am-4:30pm (35 hour), with 1 hour of lunch.