Come be part of our Winning Team!!! TripleNet Technologies has a full time opportunity for a NOC Server Monitoring Specialist with a client that is one of the fastest growing software companies in Washington State.
Tier I Server Monitoring and Escalation for NOC.
- Monitor system performances/service/network traffic using monitoring tools, and follow the escalation procedure.
- Check backup and restore routine
- Check various system service for servers.
- Check Virus / filtering Server software.
- Check Patch Management for Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Check DB such as MS SQL Server and MySQL.
- Fundamental- Monitor and escalate (MS Windows / Linux)/network/application issues.
- Knowledge TCP/IP Ports
- Experience with NOC Monitoring Tools such as Nagios or MRTG
- Linux command line
-Windows Server 2008/2012
-Knowledge of PC repair
- Linux or Windows Server Knowledge
-Japanese Language Skills (Not required)
Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: 4 Months (Possible temp to permanent for the right candidate) Client has Great Benefits!
Primary shift is Graveyard (40 hours a week- 4 days 10 hour shifts) Occasional day or swing shift.
Rate: $18 per hour (to start)