Fiscal Specialist III job duties:
* Review and audit client employee expense reports, reimbursements requests, petty cash and imprest funds according to client policy, state and federal regulations.
* Coordinate review of hold report for open items to ensure outstanding invoices are paid.
* Verify with client departments, whether a payment should be reissued.
* Research and provide supplier refund checks, process and apply credit memos to AP invoices, and handle cash receipts for incoming checks.
* Perform daily batch validation, warrant payment processing and reconciliation as needed.
* Oversee, organize, process and track Special District vouchers and uploaded to the system
* Review, research, and communicate voucher submissions issues
* Track Authorized Signature Forms and update data.
* Provide excellent customer service to all customers, both internal and external.
Location: Seattle (can work remotely but will come into the office once or twice a week).
Duration: 2 months