Essential duties (i.e. 50% word processing, 30% calendaring; 20% assisting with press releases):
Under general direction and supervision of the Safety Program Specialist, is responsible for entering data from various source files into company database systems for storage, processing and data management, as well as performing general administrative duties in support of the supervisor. Other duties may also be assigned.
Administrative support functions 25%
* Prepare meeting agendas, attend various meetings; take notes, transcribe notes into minutes, proofread minutes for formatting and grammar, distribute notes/minutes.
SharePoint organization and data entry 65%
* Identify SharePoint content; verify outdated data and make necessary changes to records
* Organize existing data in SharePoint Online sites
* Migrate, consolidate and purge data from SharePoint Online sites
* Accurately and efficiently enter data from source files
* Review data for deficiencies or errors; resolve discrepancies in information
* Research, verify and obtain required information
* Create spreadsheets to track SharePoint data
* Create digital document libraries and file folders
* Add naming conventions and record retention labels to digital files
* Provide assistance to staff to determine appropriate categories, metadata, data classifications, record retention labels
Other duties as assigned 10%
* Provide paper records cleanup support across the department
* Provide a weekly log of activities and completed work to supervisor
Minimum requirements (i.e. education, experience and/equivalency):
* At least 4 years of data entry experience and advanced administrative skills
* Advanced computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel and Word; Teams, SharePoint Online; proficient working in Adobe
* Preferred knowledge and familiarity with web, document and media accessibility and screen readers
* Excellent time management skills; able to prioritize
* Strong attention to detail, thoroughness, and organization
* Ability to maintain data confidentiality
* Able to develop, implement and maintain digital filing systems
* Strong written and verbal communication skills;
* Able to prepare clear, concise reports, correspondence and memoranda.
* Self-directed and able to work without supervision.
Pay: $24.12 per hour
Duration: 6 months
Location: Downtown Seattle (On-site)