Tasks involve but not limited to areas of accounts receivable, accounts payable, purchasing and payroll:
- Daily cash/check/credit & debit card transaction report posting to the client’s Cayenta system
- Investigate and reconcile discrepancies in invoicing reports from EnvisionConnect ( client's receipting system)
- Review and investigate ACH deposits in the department’s bank account,
- Project work focusing on extracting GL transactions in an export report, reconcile and match to source documentation, creating a distribution report for assigning funding program/job cost coding.
- Entering purchase requisitions
- Provide back up support to accounts payable and payroll as needed
Other requirements are:
Education: Requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
Experience: Three (3) years of experience in a similar work situation, preferably in a public agency or any combination of education and experience which demonstrates competency.
Licenses, Certifications and Other Information:
• Associates Degree in Business Management, Accounting, or related field, preferred.
• Experience with One Solution, Paycom or other complex, integrated accounting software systems, preferred.