Description of duties:
- Process Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable transactions an accurate and timely manner.
- Research and summarize specialized or technical information from varied sources, which requires selecting the most appropriate material and the use of spreadsheets and/or database applications. Verify and reconcile data discrepancies.
- Research, enter, and audit work order data including generating reports using the Fleet work order and fuel management systems.
- Process incoming mail and documents; attach related correspondence or information before forwarding as appropriate; select mail to handle personally where the response requires specialized knowledge of the assigned function; identify priority and/or time-sensitive matters; and maintain security and confidentiality.
- Pick up, label, and distribute license plates
- Scanning, filing, and verifying records from incoming work groups.
- Other fiscal specialist duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidates will:
- Be experience with Oracle Financials and procurement transactions.
- Welcome managing and prioritizing a high volume of diverse assignments and multiple competing tasks with a strong attention to detail.
- Thrive working both independently and working collaboratively as part of a team.
- Be flexible and comfortable in a change environment and be excited to learn new skills and implement new processes to continuously improve services.
- Have familiarity with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, especially related to Accounts Payable
- Experience with large governmental or quasi-governmental agency is a plus.
Work location: King Street Center, Seattle, WA 98104
Duration: 5 months
Hours per week: At least 24, but up to 40 hours per week depending on workload and personnel availability.
Office hours: 7- AM to 3:30 PM
Pay: $30.40 per hour