As a Recruiter you will be responsible for driving and managing the full life cycle recruiting process to attract top talent in a timely and cost effective manner. You will pro-actively source and identify talent using traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates such as career fairs, local colleges, military, and community events. You will be responsible for managing recruitment ads, screening potential candidates, attending hiring events and much more.
Qualification and experience desired:
- Proven track record of success in customer service, sales or recruiting.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal, and presentation skills, both in-person and over the telephone.
- A sense of urgency with a high standard of professionalism and character is a must
- A desire to help others become successful
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be eager to source candidates in a variety of avenues (career fairs, job boards, networking, etc.)
- Must be able to excel in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience working recruitment is a must- public sector experience, preferred
Projects and functions to be performed:
Increase the number of qualified candidates (no interviewing)
Duration: 4-6 months
Rate: $19.86 per hour