Come be part of our Winning Team!!! We have a full time opportunity for a Junior to Mid Level Web Designer for a client that is the fastest growing Software Company in Washington State.
The Web Designer will be responsible for creating the look and feel of World Wide Web pages for a client's and Company’s Web sites. This involves developing a graphic design that effectively communicates the ideas being promoted by the Web site. A web designer may take part in the initial planning of a Web site, meeting with the client to discuss ideas for the layout and organization of the site, the types of colors or images to use (photos, illustrations, logo, etc.).
* 1+ years of professional web design experience
* excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experience using: Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- In-depth knowledge of online media production practices, such as Web and cross-browser support
- Knowledge of CSS pre-processors such as SASS
- PHP, cakePHP, and knowledge of version control desired.
- Ability to hand code without use of third party applications such as Dreamweaver is preferable.
- Strong knowledge of FTP.
- Ability to work in a high paced environment.
Knowledge of the following a definite asset(Desirable):
* PHP, cakePHP
* Knowledge of version control, especially Subversion, is a plus
* Japanese language skills
- Experience with print design is a plus.
* Must be able to work independently as well as collaboratively
* Comfortably give and receive creative critiques
* Be able to function well within a high paced environment
* Take both initiative and direction
Location: Bellevue, WA
Duration: 4 Months (Temp to Permanent- if all goes well) Client has great benefits.
Rate:$17-$23 per hour
No visa sponsorship at this time