1. Review construction plans.
2. Meet with client to discuss the project.
3. Review and validate the accuracy and viability of the submitted baseline schedule as subsequent updates.
4. Validate the accuracy and assure the credibility of information contained in the schedule analysis performed by the Contractor.
5. Improve schedule performance through analysis, work-around, lesson learned, corrective actions and acceleration plans.
6. Analysis schedule impacts due to changes or claims, including time impact analysis.
7. Maintain and insure the integrity of the as-build schedule.
8. Provide project expertise with respect to CPM scheduling techniques and use of Primavera Scheduler
9. Comply with instructions, policies and procedures to perform the functions of the job
10. Interpret schedule and cost reporting results and discuss with Project Management team and Terminal Engineering Management
11. Work on other projects as directed by the Terminal Engineering Construction Manager.
12. Other cost, schedule, analyst duties as assigned.
Duration: 2 years (with option to extend)
Full time and on-site.
Start: May 1st, 2018