The Medical Supply Administrative Specialist II is responsible for a wide variety of office support, conference room set-up, and excellent customer service. Tasks may include answering phones, data entry, drafting and editing documents such as letters, memos, and spreadsheets as well as scheduling and calendar management
ASII Supply Duties
- Pick up medical and office supplies/equipment from the loading dock to bring up to main supply room/designated area. Supplies/equipment can be up to 50lbs. Pushing/Pulling cart can be up to 80-100lbs.
- Check in medical and office supplies/equipment, break down boxes, and delivery to loading dock for recycle.
- Organize, stock, and clean main supply room/ITR supply room throughout the day.
- Empty shred bins throughout the medical floors daily. Bring shred bins to the loading dock once a week for shredding.
- Use a medical cart filled with medical supplies to stock exam rooms throughout the medical floors. Organize exam rooms.
- Stock sharps in designated areas daily
- Stock/organize office supplies daily
- Gather soiled lab coats and take down all bags of soiled coats and RED CARTs (hotel carts) to loading dock. Pick up new lab coats (2 full red hotel carts) to the medical floor. Count coats and record on form provided. Arrange and put away coats on from the rolling rack to the coat rack.
- Stock PPE carts with medical supplies
- Delivery of medical/office supplies to nurses, providers, dentist, and other admin staff as needed.
- Medical terminology knowledge needed/preferred
- Take office/medical supplies inventory weekly
- Attend meetings
- Bag sharps & cotton balls as needed
Location: Seattle (Clinic setting)
Duration; 4 to 6 months
Pay: $22.40 per hour
Shift: 6 AM to 2:30 PM
Monday through Friday