Support positions which include support for the medical, dental and psych clinics.
* Triage a high volume of telephone calls from the general public seeking information on inmate patients. May deal with sensitive and /or potentially volatile situations.
* Provide specialized and/or technical program-specific information that requires limited interpretation of established policies, procedures and other relevant sources to internal and external customers over the telephone, in writing and in person.
* Pickup, deliver and stock documents, which entails, navigating throughout a multi-story building using stairs, utilizing a stocking cart and lifting items up to 30 pounds with or without accommodations.
* Perform basic stocking functions using material handling equipment, load and unload items, and acknowledge receipt of goods and services.
* Utilize Windows-based software and electronic health records. Scan health information into an electronic health record system (EPIC(r)). Identify and correct errors to ensure scanning accuracy and to generate statistics. Accurately enter data into multiple databases that includes complex text and numbers and medical terminology.
* Open, sort, and distribute mail. Attend and take minutes at meetings. Maintain calendars for supervisor and /or program resources, as needed.
* Assist clients, both internal and external with inquiries and follow up on their concerns.
* Participate as member of Division Team in meetings and help implement clinic flow adjustments, program changes and new procedures.
Location: Downtown Seattle
Shift: Monday - Friday, 6:00 am - 2:30 pm
Duration: 3 to 6 months
Pay: $24.12 per hour