ISP company looking for developer to write components for clients and client's web based systems primarily in C or C++.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Communicate with the managers, research and create component spec or the customers or client.
Create estimate of the project and report.
Create C/C++ code on Linux and Windows system.Create test design sheets (check list) and test the project.
Prepare deployment procedure.
Get signoff from management and client for final code.
Create deployment procedure and deploy the project the test machine.
Deploy the web program to the servers in client with Server Admin.
- 1 to 2+ years coding experience in C++ or PHP
- Experience in lieu of degree, 4+ years, otherwise, BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- Experience in functional integration or system development web-based and fat-client application
- Development experience in a Linux or Windows environment
- Knowledge of software development process
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work on multiple complex tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge of internet protocols and networking fundamentals including HTTP, RESTful APIs, XML SOAP and TCP/IP
- SQL knowledge (MySQL or SQL Server 2008)
- Object Oriented Programming Service Oriented Architecture
- Knowledge of PHP (not required),
- Network knowledge,
- Working knowledge of IMAP, POP, or SMTP protocols,
Duration: 4 months (Temp to Permanent) Client has Great Benefits!
Rate: $20to $24 per hour