Produce and maintain project calendars, project plans, and other project documentation. Track documentation and help develop/maintain documentation best practices for updates, version control, and file organization.Maintain project portfolio and associated documents
Assist with Business Planning yearly activities, yearly activities, including: coordinating quarterly Project Review meetings, maintaining EPO Board, supporting generation of reports throughout the year, and other tasks as needed as member of Business Planning Project Team.Communicate with project stakeholders.Support budget/invoice tracking.Assist with meeting preparation, attend and document meetings. Understand discussion, capture action items and decisions, prepare agendas from verbal directions, and prepare and distribute notes and document updates. Projects and functions to be performed:
- Coordinate collection and distribution of documents and comments from subject matter experts and vendors
- Proofread documentation and file per our process
- Produce/edit written documents in MS Word, Excel, Visio, Outlook, and Project
- All other coordinator services as outlined above in scope of work
Qualifications and Experience desired:
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Visio, Outlook, and Project.
- Good Communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work with large team
- Ability to capture technical and business process discussions in appropriate notes, action items, and decisions.
Duration: 5-6 months
Pay: $24 per hour